Abstracted and indexed in international databases:
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education list of scored journals
- ERIH PLUS
Beginning with V.8(1)2012, ACP is indexed and abstracted in Thomson Reuter's databases:
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Current Contents/Social and Behavioral Sciences
ADVANCES IN COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY appears on the list of Polish and foreign scientific journals led by the Minister of Science and Higher Education for the parametric evaluation of the scientific units with the allocated number of points 20
SUBMITTING TEXT FOR PUBLICATION
Please read these instructions carefully and follow them closely to ensure that the review and publication of your manuscript is as efficient and quick as possible. The Editors reserve the right to return manuscripts that are not in accordance with these instructions.
Manuscript submitted to the editors of Advances in Cognitive Psychology must NOT be considered at the same time for publication in other journals. Furthermore, manuscript must not have been published in the past.
Manuscripts should be sent to the editors using ScholarOne Manuscript tool.
The references used should be updated (citations from Master Journal List of Thomson Reuters is a must, at least 5; you can check the journal title on: http://science.thomsonreuters.com/mjl/).
The overview should be broad and the list of literature should include dozens of sources.
Please, avoid the footnotes in the main text - use only Harvard style for references.
All illustrations (diagrams, charts, figures, tables) should be correctly labeled, with titles and sources, and submitted as a separate files - their localization should be indicated in the main text.
- .eps (Encapsulated PostScript)
- .ps (PostScript)
- .svg (Scalable Vector Format)
- .ppt (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- .tif (Tagged Image File Format)
The manuscript should be well-organized technically:
- title page,
- abstract and key words,
- other headings (for example):
The title page of an article should be uploaded as a separate document, which contains only:
(1) the title of the paper (the title should be short, specific and informative),
(2) the name(s) and address(es) of the author(s);
(3) name and full contact address of the author to whom correspondence and proofs should be sent;
The introduction should contain a clearly stated aim and justification of the study.
The methodology should be clearly presented.
Ensure that your manuscript is written in correct scientific English before submission. Authors are strongly urged to proofread their manuscripts and consider help of a native speaker if they write not in their native language.